Making a Brand Out of a Company - What Signage Does for You
When it comes to building a company’s brand, the right medium of advertisement and marketing should be chosen. You should have perfect plans and methods ready to be implemented. One common way of promotion that has been used since the 1920s is signage. Acquiring effective signs can help you boost the reputation of your business.
If you haven’t considered getting a custo sign designed for your brand yet, here are some facts that will get you acquainted with its importance for your business.
For many companies, signage is a mere afterthought; least important and the one that gets the lowest budget on the sheet. This is one big mistake that causes loss of business.
The Real Value of Signage
As a famous quote goes, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business" and so, signage should never be an afterthought. You should see it as an investment that will get you a good return in the long run. A well-designed and smartly placed sign will attract customers and generate good profits over the course of time.
Your business sign has immense power and can work like an effective marketing device. It is the first impression that you make on your customers. It tells them who you are, what you offer, and where you are located. Also, it works 24x7 without fail.
Members of International Sign Association say, ‘Your sign is your voice on the street’. That’s true. The signage that you place within 5 miles of your location will bring you 85% of your customers. It has a magnetic effect on the customers. They are drawn to visit you, knock on your doorsteps and buy product/services from you. Such is the important role that signage plays for your company.
Let the Numbers Talk
If you look at the statistics, you would want to get signage for your company right away. Here are some key facts that you must know.
1. Signage is an inexpensive and highly effective type of advertising. It works wonders for retail businesses.
2. According to the Small Business Association, an average company receives 50% of their sales due to signage; 85% of these from within a radius of 5 miles.
3. In a survey conducted by FedEx, 68% have revealed that they bought a product after signage grabbed their attention. Also, 8 out of 10 customers entered a store for the first time based on the signs.
Benefits: At a Glance
A high-quality signage can bring the following benefits to your business:
· Works as a cost-effective marketing tool
· Converts your business into a brand
· Lays an amazing first impression
· Landmarks your business
· Informs the customers about the products and services
· Furnishes important information
Overall, signage works like a salesperson-in-disguise for your business. This is why you should dedicate a strategic and smart thought process while designing and placing them. Make sure you hire professionals for this, so that there is no chance of missing out on any prospective customer.